True for Life: Furrer Jacot's Lifetime Warranty
Furrer Jacot's Lifetime Warranty
Furrer Jacot jewelry is worn for generations. We know, because we have been making jewelry for nearly 170 years! We regard your purchase as the beginning of a lifelong partnership and want to provide our customers with a premium after-sales care and service package.
In 2011, Furrer Jacot expanded the terms of our standard warranty to a Lifetime Warranty. To be eligible for this warranty, you just need to make sure you register your purchase online at the Furrer Jacot website within 180 days of purchase. Alternatively, you can ask your retailer to register it on your behalf.
As a distinguishing mark, each ring is stamped with the FJ logo and a unique serial number. Furrer Jacot vouches for “Swiss-made” quality and the authenticity of the materials used. Our rings are produced in accordance with the highest standards of Swiss manufacture.
The Benefits of the Furrer Jacot Lifetime Warranty
- A lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Complimentary servicing and refinishing for two years from the purchase date, and again on every 10th anniversary thereafter;
- One complimentary size change after the first year of ownership;
- Complimentary replacement of lost diamonds up to 0.05ct (provided loss is not due to negligent or unsatisfactory care);
- Complimentary service to include size adjustment (except material costs) and refinishing when passing the ring to a direct heir.
Each Lifetime Warranty must be registered online within 180 days of purchase. Simply obtain the relevant information from the certificate provided by an authorised Furrer Jacot jeweller at the time of purchase and input on our website.
To register click here: https://www.furrer-jacot.com/ch/lifetime-warranty/register.
For items purchased prior to 1 April 2011, please refer to your Warranty Book for the terms of the Standard Warranty.
Complimentary services are exclusive of post and packaging costs. Damage as a consequence of an accident, negligent or unsatisfactory care, or normal wear and tear is excluded. Additionally, the warranty is invalid if any repair work is carried out by a third party, or if the piece of jewellery is not checked over by an authorised Furrer Jacot jeweller at least once every 10 years for a free examination. We recommend you have your jewellery professionally examined every 1-3 years.
Please, visit our site for more information on Furrer Jacot's Lifetime Warranty.